Welcome digital marketers!
So you are here because you are looking for opportunities to promote your brand and most importantly, earn backlinks right? 😉
Well then, you have come to the right place.
Why Write For Us?
- In-content do-follow backlinks to your site
- Quality website – Not one of those junkyards website out there
- No strict guidelines
- Although we are small, we’re growing rapidly
- Authors credit
- The article will be featured on the homepage
- No need to register
Although we mentioned that we don’t have strict guidelines and policies, we are quite picky about the quality of content.
Note: From the 15th of November, 2019, all the guest post will be paid
Topics We Cover
We don’t have any restrictions when it comes to the topic, however, case studies and real-life examples are preferred. But don’t worry, we are opened to any type of topic!
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
If you have other topics that are related to the above, feel free to send it to us as well.
For content and topic ideas, please have a look at our blog section here.
Guest Post Guidelines
We prefer you to send us the draft of the finished article. But if you are uncertain whether the topic will be accepted, don’t hesitate to email us your topic idea. (don’t want you to spend time writing something we won’t accept :))
- Do some keywords research on the topic – We want every article to rank well on Google. So before you submit your article, make sure you do thorough keywords research and analysis.
- Write in first person tone – like I, you, etc.
- Your article should be at least 1500 words.
- The article should be well researched, deep and cover every possible point/question that readers might ask.
- Don’t write too long paragraphs – Maximum 3 sentences per paragraph.
- You don’t have to provide us with images – just screenshots or real-life example images are needed. We got you covered.
- Maximum 1 in-content do-follow link to your site ( if the article is exceptional, we may give you 2! ).
- No link to your site in the author bio section ( I think just one is enough right?), but we give credit to everyone.
- Make sure the article is free from any grammatical error – use Grammarly
- The article should be 100% unique
If you don’t follow the above guidelines, you most likely will not hear from us.
Note: We don’t publish press releases and product or service reviews.
What Happens If Your Article Is Selected For Publication?
- If your article is selected, we will review it and if there are major changes, we send back to you with comments
- We have the right to edit the article or its title
- You may re-publish your article on your site, provided you link back to us. ( We are serious about this and we check regularly for policy violation)
- We will email back to you once the article is published.
Got more questions? Don’t hesitate to drop us a mail at [email protected] or send us your article now!